Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel

I'll start of by saying I am a 9mm guy, I try to keep all my semi auto pistol purchases to 9mm. I came across a great deal for a Glock 27 pistol and couldn't resist garbing it. I wasn't super pumped that it was a .40 S&w pistol but I was willing to give it a try, this would be my first .40 pistol. I enjoyed shooting the .40 but I didn't want to have different ammo to carry and 9mm is much cheaper. I found out that Lone Wolf makes a 40-9 conversion barrel for a select Glock pistols. I got one for $99 at MidwayUSA and it has been one of the best handgun accessories I have ever purchased. I have yet to have a jam with it and the 9mm Glock 26 magazines fit just fine. Buying this barrel is like having a Glock 27 and Glock 26. I would actually suggest anyone thinking of buying a Glock 26 to just get a 27 and then buy this barrel. Because the .40 is a larger caliber you can't convert up from 9mm.

1 comment: