Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sig Sauer 1911

Now that the weather is getting nice my friend and I took a trip to the range to shoot outdoors. Today he brought his Sig Sauer 1911. I have shot .45 ACP before but never a 1911, some people will say that your first .45 should always be a 1911 but mine was actually a M&P45. This 1911 has some solid weight to it which helps handle the recoil. The trigger is as smooth as butter and just seems so natural to pull. I was pretty accurate with the gun although the rear sight isn't set right and is way to loose. As you can see this doesn't have a factory wood grip it was replaced with a rubber grip. I wasn't a fan of the slide release it seemed hard to get to. I will most likely buy a 1911 some day but would need to try a few more before spending the high price of most of them out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment