Sunday, February 17, 2013

MechTech Glock CCU

I am sure you are thinking what the hell is that thing, and is that a Glock handgun in there? Let me explain this is a MechTech CCU. CCU stands for carbine conversion unit which should start to make sense when looking at the picture. MechTech has created essentially an upper receiver for certain Glock(and 1911) handguns that turns them into rifles. Not much work is required to set these up mainly field stripping your handgun and adding a "glock block" device which helps with feeding to the upper. MechTech sells many different parts to customize your rifle kit like the one seen here. This is a great little project to do if you have an extra Glock lying around that you aren't using. The rifle kits comes as just the upper so no stock included. I haven't shot one but I have seen it used before at the range and they are very neat. Check it out here MechTech

1 comment:

  1. I haven't shot one but I have seen it used before at the range and they are very neat. Check it out here Glock parts

    ReplyDelete