Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Heckler & Koch Mark 23

I try and keep all the photos of the firearms I review small but due to the actual size of this handgun I wanted it to be big. The Heckler & Koch Mark 23 is a massive yet beautiful handgun. The Mark 23 was created specifically for the Navy Seals and went through some of the toughest testing a handgun can take. Although it looks very similar to USP tactical it is a bit bigger and of course much more expensive. What you get for the price is a very accurate handgun with the backing of reliability beyond most handguns. It is rare to see this gun sell for less than $2,000 so if you do see one for less I would recommend you get it. I was given the opportunity to shoot this gun once and although I didn't get to spend much time with it I found the grip to fit my hand perfectly. The threaded barrel allows for a suppressor to be attached and the rail mount on the frame will fit most laser and flashlight attachments. The trigger guard is oversized to allow for use with gloves on. While the price for this gun isn't practical when you can get a USP tactical for much less it is one of those guns that you "just have to have". If you are an owner you can consider yourself in an elite group of handgun owners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment