Sunday, June 2, 2013

M24 Sniper Rifle

I'll start by saying I don't own this rifle nor could I buy it direct from Remington and if I could it would be way out of my price range. The M24 sniper weapon system is sold by Remington Defense to the Military along with police SWAT teams. It is based of the Remington 700 rifle with major modifications. The Leupold scope that comes with this rifle cost close to $2000 alone. You can purchase a Remington 700 police rifle fairly cheaply and then try and build it up to the M24, this is a project I'd like to take on one day. If however you do want to get this rifle built for you at a decent price you can go to the Texas Brigade Armor. They make custom sniper rifle systems. The prices are reasonable but wait times can be long.

Army M24


http://texasbrigadearmory.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment